We are already deep into Hannukah and Christmas is right around the corner. Now is really the time to finish up your shopping if you haven't done so already. While it may be too late to get great gifts online, I have a gift guide here full of easy, last minute gifts that you can put together in no time flat. These are so lovely and thoughtful that no one will realize you threw them together at the last minute.
1. Frame a picture of the two of you. This gift is so sweet and easy and quick. All you need to do is pick up a frame and print out a picture. It really doesn't get easier than that. You can also go as high end or as cheap as you want with the frame making it a personalized gift for anyone on your list. This gift is really great for anyone you don't get to see as often as you would like.
2. Wine and cheese and cracker basket. This gift can be purchased at the grocery store when you're finishing up your holiday grocery shopping. All you need to do is pick a bottle of wine or two, add a few specialty cheeses and some crackers and you're done. If you have a basket at home that you aren't using anymore, I would just go ahead and pop the gifts inside. Or of course, you can pick up an inexpensive basket at places like TJMaxx or Home Goods. This is a great hostess gift.
3. Lottery tickets. I know this seems like the cheapest cop out of a gift but I promise you there is someone on your list that loves gambling or taking chances. And this is the gift for them. It is also a fun gift for people on your list that you might not know that well like the mail person or gardener.
4. Money or a Donation. While this is essentially the same thing, it serves 2 different people on your list. If you have a high school student or college kid, they will love money and will take whatever they can get. If you have a friend that you don't want to give cash, a donation to their favorite cause it a great work around.
5. A night out. Most of the time, we just need an excuse to hang out with our friends. So getting a movie gift certificate with the offer to buy them dinner too, turns your gift into a friendly evening where the two of you can catch up. Great for old friends you haven't seen in a while.
6. A subscription. This can be for anything they like. HBO, Netflix, Hello Fresh, Hulu or Amazon Prime. It is the gift that keeps on giving all year long. Just make sure to pay through the year so they aren't stuck with a bill they didn't want.
7. A book that you have read and loved. This turns an easy, quick gift into something thoughtful. You read a book and thought of them enough to share it with them.
8. Bake something. Everyone loves homemade baked goods so get in the kitchen and make them something from scratch. Now, I know we don't all bake so it is perfectly acceptable to head to the local bakery and buy a stunning cake. They may even like that more.
Good luck and Happiest Holidays?