It's that time of the year again, the day when we try as hard as we can to let moms know how important they are to us in one day. Let's be honest, moms are the best. We literally wouldn't be here without them and taking time out to make them feel special is the absolute very least we can do.
Here's a quick gift guide to help you out:
1: S'well Water Bottle, $35 in white lace. S'well is the only reusable bottle that looks great and does good. It keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, while giving back to those in need. It's a win-win.
Pair it with #2 for the mom that keeps fit.
2: Fabletics Row Backpack, $59.95 in grey monarch. Mom's have a lot of stuff to carry around, most of it belonging to someone else. This backpack makes motherhood look chic.
3. American Heirloom Flag Cutting Board with flowers, $29. Stylish cutting boards make even the most mundane dinner prep fun. Or use it as a cheese board for when she has friends and family over.
Pair it with #4 for the mom that likes to entertain.
4. Gourmet Cheese of the Month Club, $34.95/month. Come on, who doesn't LOVE cheese? This way, mom will have new and exciting flavors each and every month. They also have chocolate and wine of the month if that's more her speed.
5. Hedley and Bennett Spinning Plates Apron, $95. If your mom likes to cook but also wants to be stylish and current at the same time, then this is the gift for her. It's THE go to apron for the chefs on all of her favorite cooking competition shows.
Pair it with #6 if your mom is a true foodie.
6. Chemex coffee maker, $43.50. Widely hailed as the best way to make coffee and so stylish looking at the same time. And we all know mom needs coffee to put up with all of our shenanigans. Pro-tip: Make her coffee the first time and bring it to her in bed :)
7. In the Company of Women, $19.03. Inspire mom with this book by Grace Bonney of Design Sponge, featuring interviews and portraits of 100 exceptional leaders across a diverse range of races, ages, backgrounds, and industries.
Pair it with #8 if mom loves an inspirational book or 2.
8. Small Victories Cookbook, $35. Written by Julia Turshen who happens to be Grace Bonney's wife, this is a classic cookbook from a cookbook writing pro. Filled with simple, achievable recipes for the home cook.
9. Root Hand dipped Taper Candles, $45.26/12. We all know that mood lighting is everything from a simple family dinner to a romantic evening for 2. And these are simply the best there are.
Pair them with #10 to complete the gift.
10. American Heirloom Taper Candle Holder, $36. The American made candle holders come in 3 sizes and will add a touch of modern design to mom's table.