Father's Day is upon us again and even though they are just the best, they can be pretty hard to shop for, am I right? It seems like dads get the short end of the stick, always getting ties and socks. This year, let's all vow to make it great for the greatest guy we know.
Here's a little gift guide to help get you started:
1. American Heirloom State Shaped Cutting Board, $48. Made from 100% rapidly renewable bamboo plywood that can be personalized, choose the state he's from or went to school and his meat slicing days have just been upgraded. Don't forget to add a heart, house or star to the town he loves best.
Pair with #2 for the dad that loves to grill.
2. Franklin Barbecue A Meat Smoking Manifesto, $17.67. This New York Times nest selling book is the complete meat and brisket cooking education from the country's most celebrated pitmaster, Aaron Franklin.
3. Hover Camera Passport Drone, $499.95. Okay, you know that dad wants a drone. It pairs flying with technology and dads love that stuff.
Pair with #4 for the Dad that is all about technology.
4. Bluetooth Tracking Tag, $40. Dads lose things too, even though they would never admit it. This little gadget ensures that he will never lose his keys again.
5. Morihata Charcoal Toothbrush, $6.95. Used for centuries as a purifying agent, charcoal has antibacterial properties that naturally deodorize your mouth. This brush prevents bacteria growth and keeps your toothbrush cleaner and fresher, longer.
Pair it with #6 for the modern Dad.
6. Razor Pit Sharpener, $25. We know dads like a clean shave from time to time and they LOVE to save money. This keeps your dad's razor clean and sharp in between uses.
7. Hakushu 12 year Whiskey, $84. This year, get your dad a bottle of something special. The trendiest thing is spirits is Japanese Whiskey and dad will want to stay current.
Pair it with #8 for the Dad that loves a good cocktail.
8. American Heirloom Engraved Cocktail Muddler, $30. Inspired by an old school nightstick, this muddler is sturdy and timeless just like dad.
9. Bob Dylan, The Original Mono Recordings, $169.49. If dad is always talking about how much better music was in his day, then this Bob Dylan box set on vinyl complete with a book of photos and liner notes is perfect for him.
Pair it with #10 for the music loving Dad.
10. Victrola Suitcase Record Player, $80. Dad loves his old music and he needs to hear it in the way it was intended to be heard, on a record player. This one is good looking and have bluetooth.