It's time to make a getaway, and there's no reason camping can't combine the best of roughing it and taking it easy. Think of it as summer entertaining—for yourself and your family—with nature's most beautiful backdrops.
We've gathered together some of our favorite modern conveniences that pair practicality with panache, and won't break the bank while bringing a little ease to your quiet time away. What's more, they'll free up your time to focus on packing those delicious treats and drinks. Now go ahead. Get ready for a breath of fresh air.
1. Stanley Mountain Vaccum Food System $50
2. Camp Chef Everest 2-Burner Stove $110
3. REI Lumen Sleeping Bag $159
4. Topo Design Klettersack 15L $159
5. Forest Lantern by Bare Bones Living $80
6. Marmot Limelight 2-Person Tent $219
7. AHeirloom Walnut Serving Tray (Spruce up your camp kitchen!) $65